This tanzanite tennis bracelet looks brilliant and luxurious in 14k rose gold. The oval tanzanites and the round diamonds are arranged in a row to create a gorgeous tennis style display of the sparkling bluish-purple stones.
- Gemstone Treatment – Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:
- Heat treatment – Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling – Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.
- Diffusion – Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing – Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation – Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds – All our white diamonds are non treated.
- Get Free Gift with Every Purchase.
- Diamond Information:
- Diamond Color:I
- Creation Method:Natural
- Treatment Method:Not-Treated
- Total Diamond Weight:0.5
- Total Number of Diamond:50
Get free jewelry gift with every purchase.
Total Carat Weight of Tanzanite is 5ct. and Total Carat Weight of Diamond is 0.5ct.
Length 7 Inches, width 3/16 Inches, easy to put on.
Free Certificate of Authenticity. Easy Returns – If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange it within 30 days of the shipping date. Returns, including free gifts, must be unworn and in the state that you received them.
Angara offers high-quality gemstone jewelry in a variety of appealing designs. All the gems are sourced directly from mines and manufacturers. The exceptional craftsmanship ensures that every jewelry piece will last for generations.